Sunday, October 19, 2008

My first Post

I have been reading several friends blogs, and thought I would like to do the same. So I set up a blogspot page and blindly go through all the questions and *poof* here I am. Now I sit here looking at the page ... *duh* ... my mind goes blank. Figures.

Oh well, I am set up and ready to go when my mind clears from the newness and I get down to bidnez... Later all.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome to the blogger world. I saw you follow the 2 blogs that I write. Do I know you?? Just curious...if I don't that's fine or if I do that's fine too. I just wanted to say hi and welcome! Blessings,
Amy

Jennericgirl said...

Cheree! Welcome to the world of blogging! From one relatively newbie to another! You should read my recent post about how blogging is already old school. Sheesh!